Monday, June 8, 2015

T Time: Water bush stamping and painting with distress inks.

Hi everyone Rahmat here, today I am sharing a simple tutorial for the T time.
I was experimenting with water brush stamping, and coloring with distress inks, I quite like the effect. So thought of sharing it here.

Things you will need:
1. water brush
2. water
3. distress inks
4. outlined stamp of your choice
5. card stocks


I chose mama elephant - freestyle floral here, these are just flower and leaves outline stamps.
You need outline stamps for this technique, normal stamps aren't going to work here.


Dip the brush in water and then lightly run over the distress ink pad, and brush the stamp with the ink.


Stamp it on a card stock, the stamp impression will be sort of light and faded, its ok, now you just need to go in with the same color, and paint the flower/image.

Once done, and dry, fuzzy cut it, and it is ready to use as an embellishment or do it directly on the card.

 I made the below card, I decided to use it straight on the card, plus also added a fuzzy cut too.




I hope you join us for our current  Clean and Simple challenge here.

I hope you all find this tutorial useful, and do leave me a feedback if you time. Have a great day xx

4 comments: